Heyman: Dodgers interested in Britton

Luke-OH

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Can't see how we would be interested as we have Trumbo and Mancini in the outfield that fit this description 

I'm hoping we dump Trumbo in a salary dump if I'm being honest. Then he could split time between DH and left. 

6 minutes ago, Lucky_13 said:

I'm hoping we dump Trumbo in a salary dump if I'm being honest. Then he could split time between DH and left. 

Even if we did I'm still not really high on him. Remember that we have Sisco who is probably in the same position if he can't get better at throwing guys out than he is now in the minors. Plus we have Mullins, Hayes, and perhaps Mountcastle according the prospectus article.

iI think we ask for and insist on the Dodgers SP candidates. I won't name any names. Any position players would be throw in or guys farther away.

This is ridiculous. The Dodgers are interested NOW. Can we put an end to this fantasy that the Orioles can still be contenders this season?

Make a deal happen while they still have the need. The Orioles are done this year. Let's have something positive come from it.

41 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

This is ridiculous. The Dodgers are interested NOW. Can we put an end to this fantasy that the Orioles can still be contenders this season?

Make a deal happen while they still have the need. The Orioles are done this year. Let's have something positive come from it.

A fantasy is exactly what it is. Literally no starting pitching. This team came out with its season on the line and promptly gave up 19 runs in 2 games. It's over.

Lets put some guys on the block

Archived