Buck and Hardy deserve some credit

Diehard_O's_Fan

Buck deserves alot of credit for how he has handled the J.J Hardy situation. After J.J came off the DL, Buck did not start him like most of us thought he would. J.J has also handled the situation extremely well. Instead of being upset, J.J has been helping Beckham as much as he can. J.J Hardy is an absolute team player and I would love to see him as our utility guy next year. 

25 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Buck deserves alot of credit for how he has handled the J.J Hardy situation. After J.J came off the DL, Buck did not start him like most of us thought he would. J.J has also handled the situation extremely well. Instead of being upset, J.J has been helping Beckham as much as he can. J.J Hardy is an absolute team player and I would love to see him as our utility guy next year. 

I like JJ. I'd like him to come in next season as a coach. And you are right both men deserve a lot of credit. 

46 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Jeez, do you think maybe a guy that has just collected nearly 40 million dollars the past three years to be one of the worst hitters in all of ML baseball, and miss almost a full season of games should be okay with helping out his employer anyway he can? Players like Hardy and Davis who collect top salaries and fail horribly do not get any at a boys from me.

4 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

Jeez, do you think maybe a guy that has just collected nearly 40 million dollars the past three years to be one of the worst hitters in all of ML baseball, and miss almost a full season of games should be okay with helping out his employer anyway he can? Players like Hardy and Davis who collect top salaries and fail horribly do not get any at a boys from me.

Lets be honest. Nobody gets an at a boy from you. Your schtick is to slam everything at every opportunity and nobody expects anything less.

2 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

Do you think maybe, just once, you could find something meaningful to contribute to a thread other than relentless, troll-worthy negativity? 

1 hour ago, webbrick2010 said:

1 hour ago, Malike said:

Lets be honest. Nobody gets an at a boy from you. Your schtick is to slam everything at every opportunity and nobody expects anything less.

1 hour ago, PaulFolk said:

Do you think maybe, just once, you could find something meaningful to contribute to a thread other than relentless, troll-worthy negativity? 

o

He's always here to dance on the Orioles' proverbial graves when they are struggling, and he conveniently disappears when they are doing well.

Not a single post from him when the Orioles went 11-4 over a 15-game span from late August through early September.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/index.php?/profile/19841-webbrick2010/&do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

o

2 hours ago, webbrick2010 said:

You are a class act. 

Archived