Ramsus hasn't played since 3/2 (4 straight games)

interloper

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

Whatever you think of Rasmus, the guy gives a pretty good interview.

Excellent - I was impressed with the honesty, the content, the unbridled desire to play in the AL East (particularly in NYC and Boston versus the NL as a Cardinal).  If healthy, he's a player.  Plus, Thorne and Palmer don't pull any punches.

13 minutes ago, bobmc said:

Excellent - I was impressed with the honesty, the content, the unbridled desire to play in the AL East (particularly in NYC and Boston versus the NL as a Cardinal).  If healthy, he's a player.  Plus, Thorne and Palmer don't pull any punches.

Anyone have a link to the interview?

57 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

I'll give you one better.

Really liked his answers. And this guy is so polite! Lot of ‘yes sirs’ no matter to whom he’s responding. So refreshing to hear a guy speak his mind and I believe every word. AL East? Come on, now, I love hitting at those places.

21 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Really liked his answers. And this guy is so polite! Lot of ‘yes sirs’ no matter to whom he’s responding. So refreshing to hear a guy speak his mind and I believe every word. AL East? Come on, now, I love hitting those places.

"I reckon they all end up on the plate somehow." Wisdom there.

39 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Really liked his answers. And this guy is so polite! Lot of ‘yes sirs’ no matter to whom he’s responding. So refreshing to hear a guy speak his mind and I believe every word. AL East? Come on, now, I love hitting those places.

Absolutely awesome interview and truly shows how driven these super professional athletes are.  I mean, he doesn't need to do anything...at all...ever.... and he has a small cattle ranch.  A cattle ranch!  Got to say I am pulling for Colby to be on the O's now!  Him and Alex Cobb, really pulling for them both.   :D

11 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

"I reckon they all end up on the plate somehow." Wisdom there.

He sounds like a good ol’ boy from my hometown. I had never heard him speak before. Had no idea he was so “country”. Colby Rasmus is a name I would not associate with a country boy (unless he was named after cheese). Aubrey Huff? That’s a country name. 

12 hours ago, murph said:

Absolutely awesome interview and truly shows how driven these super professional athletes are.  I mean, he doesn't need to do anything...at all...ever.... and he has a small cattle ranch.  A cattle ranch!  Got to say I am pulling for Colby to be on the O's now!  Him and Alex Cobb, really pulling for them both.   :D

Oh, he’s on the team. I really wonder how he got stuck with the label of a malcontent. All based on one story about his dad?

Archived