Trumbo out 3-4 weeks

Greg

40 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

He’s looked pretty good in the outfield, might be selling short to DH him. Besides, Alvarez should never see the field if at all possible. Alvarez to DH vs RHP, Santander in RF, Mancini at 1B.

Rasmus in LF?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Il BuonO said:

He’s looked pretty good in the outfield, might be selling short to DH him. Besides, Alvarez should never see the field if at all possible. Alvarez to DH vs RHP, Santander in RF, Mancini at 1B.

I'm not intending to sell him short.  Rasmus would be in RF and Santander would DH against lefties.  Santander would play RF and Valencia would DH against lefties.  For some lefties you could play Gentry in left and Mancini to 1B or DH with Valencia.

37 minutes ago, wildcard said:

I agree with those that are saying that it does not necessarily  mean that Pedro makes the team.

It gives Santander a place to play.   LF/DH/1B for Davis, Mancini and Santander.     But if either Mancini or Santander are DHing they are not available to play the OF.   Hays or Rickard or Presley may be more useful than Pedro.

Would rather not start Hays's service clock.

4 minutes ago, 25 Nuggets said:

DH - Alvarez / Valencia

1B - Davis / Mancini

LF - Mancini / Santander

RF - Rasmus / Santander

Trumbo probably doesn't need to come back.

I'd rather he come back and recreate 2016, then we deal him after the ASB or this coming offseason to a team that badly needs a 1B/RHB.

Archived