2 - Machado SS

3 - Schoop 2B

4 - Jones CF

5 - Davis 1B

6 - Mancini LF

7 - Rasmus RF

8 - Santander DH

9 - Joseph C

I like this lineup order wise.  Santander by most accounts is a better glove than Mancini so I would DH Mancini and have Santander in left.  I think it's more likely we see Alvarez at DH and Mancini in LF on opening day though.  If Alvarez makes the team he's going to be playing.  He better be playing.  Otherwise, what is the point of having him on the roster?

16 hours ago, weams said:

1. 3B- Tim Beckham

2. RF- Colby Rasmus 

3. SS- Manny Machado

4. CF- Adam Jones

5. 2B- Jonathan Schoop

6. 1B Chris Davis

7. DH- Pedro Alvarez

8. LF-Anthony Santander

9. C- Caleb Joseph

Sitting Mancini on opening day? Roch says Odorizzi has reverse splits. Are you going on Trey's matchup numbers against the pitcher?

5 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Saw this from the Yankees.

The Yankees have received RHP José Mesa Jr. as a Rule 5 Draft return from the Baltimore Orioles and assigned him to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.

*Somewhere in the Warehouse Duquette sheds a tear and looks longingly at photos of TJ McFarland, Michael Almanzar, Logan Verrett, and Aneury Tavarez.    After adding Mesa's picture to the group he puts the pictures into a large flowery album labeled "The Ones Who Got Away,"  written in pink with hearts surrounding the title.

Then he turns around and sees a photo sticking out from under a couch.  It's Joey Rickard.  "Joey......we need to hurry......we're running out of time," he says softly......with a large lump in his throat.

screen fades to black

/ FIN    *

17 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

Speaking of Opening Day lineups, the Pittsburgh Pirates already have theirs posted ........ 2 days in advance !!! ) O.o

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups/2018-03-29

o

o

And now, the lineup of the Orioles' Opening Day opponent is out ........

MINNESOTA T WINS

Brian Dozier - 2B

Joe Mauer - DH

Miguel Sano - 3B

Eddie Rosario - LF

Logan Morrison - 1B

Eduardo Escobar - SS

Maximilian Kepler - RF

Byron Buxton - CF

Jason Castro - C

Jacob Todd Odorizzi - RHP )) (10-8, 4.14 ERA) ) * 

* )) (11-11, 3.40 ERA) OOO [TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS]

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups/2018-03-29

o

Third baseman Tim Beckham expects to be in the lineup. He played in a simulated game on Tuesday and didn’t experience any discomfort in his groin.

“I’m going to play tomorrow,” he said. “Everything went well. I’d say seven or eight at-bats. Felt good. Ready to go.”

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/03/workout-day-notes-on-beckham-mancini-davis-lineup-and-more.html

Archived