Scherzer vs. Orioles: how many K’s?

Frobby

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to go off the numbers.

The team with the highest strikeout total in MLB that Scherzer has pitched against this year is the San Francisco Giants (513 strikeouts). Only two other clubs have more strikeouts (Scherzer hasn't pitched against them this year, yet): the Rangers (542) and the Padres (530).

The Orioles have struck out 490 times this year. "Good" for 6th worst in MLB.

When Scherzer faced the Giants, he struck out 10 of them. The most strikeouts this year has been against the Phillies (15). The Phillies have struck out 488 times. 2 less than the Orioles.

So, I'm going to go with 15 strikeouts.

14 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

I'm going to go off the numbers.

The team with the highest strikeout total in MLB that Scherzer has pitched against this year is the San Francisco Giants (513 strikeouts). Only two other clubs have more strikeouts (Scherzer hasn't pitched against them this year, yet): the Rangers (542) and the Padres (530).

The Orioles have struck out 490 times this year. "Good" for 6th worst in MLB.

When Scherzer faced the Giants, he struck out 10 of them. The most strikeouts this year has been against the Phillies (15). The Phillies have struck out 488 times. 2 less than the Orioles.

So, I'm going to go with 15 strikeouts.

Counting last night's game, the O's have 499 strikeouts. Scherzer will give us our 500th K in the first inning...

50 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Do I win a prize? Signed Chris Davis fly swatter? 

Why would you want that it's never swings at any thing just watch them land right down the pipe then goes back to the wall to hang out LMAO

Archived