Chris Bosio

Orioles0615

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

These things generally seem one sided when all you have heard is one side.

Fair enough.  If he files suit then more will come out.  Until then, as far as Bosio is concerned, I 'll just say I don't smell a rat nor do I think anything's rotten in Denmark.  And I'm nervously awaiting the flames from all the OH rodent posters and aggrieved Danish Orioles fans for my insensitivity.

2 minutes ago, 24fps said:

Fair enough.  If he files suit then more will come out.  Until then, as far as Bosio is concerned, I 'll just say I don't smell a rat nor do I think anything's rotten in Denmark.  And I'm nervously awaiting the flames from all the OH rodent posters and aggrieved Danish Orioles fans for my insensitivity.

952568_v9_ba.jpg

16 minutes ago, weams said:

952568_v9_ba.jpg

Acording to history, when Queen Margrethe ascended to the throne in 1972 she had the following to say:

My beloved father, our King, is dead. The task that my father had carried for nearly 25 years is now resting on my shoulders. I pray to God to give me help and strength to carry the heavy heritage. May the trust that was given to my father also be granted to me.

What she really said was…

My beloved father, our King, is dead. The task that my father had carried for nearly 25 years is now resting on my shoulders. I pray to God to give me help and strength to carry the heavy heritage. May the trust that was given to my father also be granted to me. Go O's.

Moral of the story?  Take nothing at face value, but be sure to pack your common sense every time you leave the house.

44 minutes ago, 24fps said:

You may get flamed. 

54 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

Gotta be more to the story. Sorry, I’m not judging based on his obviously biased side.

Exactly.  If his side of the story is indeed true, a good employee who has never done or said anything bigoted before would get the benefit of the doubt.  The fact that he did not says something, I think.

11 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

What case?

He has no case.

Michigan is a right to work state.

All states are right to work now...

Not that it matters in this issue, he seems to have some case that this was blown up and taken out of context.  That said, if it seems fringe and they fired him any way there were probably other considerations that we didn't hear about.

There are plenty of good pitching coaches out there to have to get caught up in this for the Orioles.  They don't need to add more intrigue.

Archived