Seeing this type of comment from O's fans alot tonight on internet.

HOF19

The decision to blow it up was the right one.  However, the moves they made do not inspire confidence in a bright future.  I still don’t see the makings of a good team in 3-4 years, not even close to one.  The Archer/Gausman trades are a perfect example of what the detractors are saying.  Archer may be better but he isn’t so much better as to get 2 top prospects while Gausman gets nothing in return.  And don’t talk about the Int money.  VVM is not signing with the worst team in baseball who just blew up their whole team and still don’t have the prospects for a bright future.  I just don’t see it happening.  As we sit here today, there is no light at the end of the tunnel.  They don’t have a lot of good prospects, the organization has proven they don’t draft very well or do a good job of developing prospects, and the team doesn’t compete for the top free agents so someone please explain how they are going to fix this mess anytime in the next 10 years.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wildbillhiccup said:

I miss the days when uneducated people didn't have a medium as accessible as the internet to voice their stupidity. 20+ years ago I could just not listen to sports talk radio, but now it's impossible to avoid. BTW, sports talk radio is still going strong. I caught five minutes of the Scott Garceau show yesterday and someone called in wanting to talk about "Goozman". 

LOL...I did hear that.  That guy clearly wasn't up to speed on anything baseball related.  Why do people like that call in? 

Archived