3 @ NYY, 3 @ BOS, 4 v HOU.... How many wins?

LocoChris

o

10-0.

And if they lose tonight, 9-1.

And if the lose tonight and tomorrow, 8-2.

And if they get swept by the Yankees, 7-3.

I'm a fan. That's the way that I'm programmed. One game at a time, and never conceded a single contest before a pitch has been thrown, regardless of how good or bad the opponent is.

o

5 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

10-0.

I'm a fan. That's the way that I'm programmed. One game at a time, and never conceded a single contest before a pitch has been thrown, regardless of how good or bad the opponent is.

o

Being a fan is not the same thing as being delusional.    If they won 5 I’d be beside myself with glee.    

12 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

10-0.

o

5 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Being a fan is not the same thing as being delusional.    If they won 5 I’d be beside myself with glee.    

o

I'm not delusional. I expect the Orioles to have a chance (however small that chance might be) to win any game that they play. I don't concede any of them before they start, even though I know that they will lose at least 50 or 60 games (and as many as 90 or 100 or 110) every season.

o

41 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

I'm not delusional. I expect the Orioles to have a chance (however small that chance might be) to win any game that they play. I don't concede any of them before they start, even though I know that they will lose at least 50 or 60 games (and as many as 90 or 100 or 110) every season.

o

I'm not sure this is the thread for you. = (

Archived