Hyde: New O’s Manager

Rene88

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

I think Manny ends up in Chicago or Philly.

Not sure you can call Andy M. a moron, just saying.

We will see about Manny.

AM has never been astute in signing FA’s, just trades. But he isn’t the GM. They are spending like drunken sailors and that will catch up eventually.

On 12/18/2018 at 8:22 PM, Frobby said:

My music game is extremely weak.   I basically stopped listening to new music in the mid-80’s, with a few exceptions that my kids introduced to me.    Name a great group that was in its prime between 1985-2000 and chances are I’ve never heard of them, or at least, couldn’t name any of their songs.    

Matchbox 20

1 hour ago, Rene88 said:

We will see about Manny.

AM has never been astute in signing FA’s, just trades. But he isn’t the GM. They are spending like drunken sailors and that will catch up eventually.

Drunken sailors?    Their projected payroll is $120 mm.   They’ve signed one free agent.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

You saw the emoticon right?  No need to defend what you like.

Music is just personal taste.  I should add that Kyle Cook their lead guitarist is a friend.  A damn good guitar player.  He actually played the National Anthem at Camden Yards.

18 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Drunken sailors?    Their projected payroll is $120 mm.   They’ve signed one free agent.

Did I say total? They gave McCutchen 3 years and $50m....totally normal. Tommy Hunter: $18m for 2 years. Very practical. 

7 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

I think Manny ends up in Chicago or Philly.

Not sure you can call Andy M. a moron, just saying.

Per Nightengale:

The #yankees enamored with Manny Machado and believe he’s perfect fit.

Told you. It’s done. Manny in pinstripes. Heard it was their top priority earlier in the offseason and Yankees always get what they want.

44 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Per Nightengale:

The #yankees enamored with Manny Machado and believe he’s perfect fit.

Told you. It’s done. Manny in pinstripes. Heard it was their top priority earlier in the offseason and Yankees always get what they want.

Go Dodgers! Keep him in the NL.

Archived