Orioles Entertainment?

AceKing

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Orioles do Friday Fireworks and Music again this season I'd really like to see more diversity with the artists they book.  And they really need to try to get Lindsey Jordan. Her indie band really blew up this year and she's from/still lives in Ellicott City. She's also frequently photographed wearing an Orioles t-shirt. Seems like a no-brainer. 

https://www.baltimoremagazine.com/2018/5/25/lindsey-jordan-snail-mail-is-ready-for-her-close-up

11 minutes ago, AceKing said:

I guess we’ll find out.  I like the idea.  That will be a fun experience to be in beautiful Camden for a cool concert 

Ah I see. You're talking about the Billy Joel concert. It makes sense. I'm pretty sure they've had several concerts at Nats Park. Also don't think you have to worry about the Billy Joel fans tearing up the infield unless it's with their wheelchairs and walkers. ;)

I guess revenue . Concerts usually end up in M&T Bank Stadium.  The father never wanted concerts at the yard. But I guess he is Movin Out. With fan attendance down , i guess Pressure . But for the Longest Time have been no concerts at Camden Yards. Maybe Elias can come out and sing with Joel on We Didn't Start the Dumpster Fire. And  You  Maybe Right. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/billy-joel/2015/mandt-bank-stadium-baltimore-md-33f61869.html

15 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

Ah I see. You're talking about the Billy Joel concert. It makes sense. I'm pretty sure they've had several concerts at Nats Park. Also don't think you have to worry about the Billy Joel fans tearing up the infield unless it's with their wheelchairs and walkers. ;)

So far he is confirmed at 4 baseball stadiums this year. Has played Citizens Bank in Philly like 4 years in a row. Played Fenway and Wrigley also last year and many others. Played Fenway a few times also .

Archived