32 spring games on radio/TV/audio stream

eddie83

On 2/14/2019 at 5:43 PM, Going Underground said:

Steve is horrible. He used to do a talk show after the games.He makes Jim Hunter seem impartial. The see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil guy 

I used to hear his show driving home after. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Has Ben done any TV for the Orioles before? If he has I don’t remember. Still no official announcement about the entire broadcast team.  

I almost think that means they will do a radio/TV simulcast tomorrow... the same announcer feed on both the radio and TV.   It's rare of course because you have to describe everything that is happening for radio, without boring the TV viewer too much.

I doubt that would happen during the regular season, the needs of radio and TV are just too different.

27 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I almost think that means they will do a radio/TV simulcast tomorrow... the same announcer feed on both the radio and TV.   It's rare of course because you have to describe everything that is happening for radio, without boring the TV viewer too much.

I doubt that would happen during the regular season, the needs of radio and TV are just too different.

Makes sense. 

The Dodgers I know had Scully do a simulcast for the first 3 innings then just TV the rest of the game.  

Archived