32 spring games on radio/TV/audio stream

eddie83

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

So the now the obvious question is whether Steve Melweski will be doing regular season games.  

Well, it says he is only serving on the digital-only broadcasts, not on the 7 that are on MASN, or the 13that are on the radio network.  

So while he COULD be doing TV and/or radio during the regular season, he isn't scheduled to do any in the preseason.

12 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Well, it says he is only serving on the digital-only broadcasts, not on the 7 that are on MASN, or the 16 that are on the radio network.  

So while he COULD be doing TV and/or radio during the regular season, he isn't scheduled to do any in the preseason.

I know, just makes me wonder.  

6 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Makes no sense to me. I would think the whole point is to promote the team.  

Yeah, I agree.   But it's far more of spring training than has ever been offered before.   We usualy get 6-7 MASN games and a dozen or so on the radio network.

Most of the online broadcasts are during the workday for me so I probably won't partake of too many, but I like the option.   And maybe it is a bit of an audition for Meleski.

10 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Steve is horrible. He used to do a talk show after the games.He makes Jim Hunter seem impartial. The see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil guy 

But he is pretty tuned in to the minor league system, which might come in handy this particular spring.

13 hours ago, SteveA said:

But he is pretty tuned in to the minor league system, which might come in handy this particular spring.

He's a good interviewer, he's not good when he tries to do opinion/analysis stuff. I'll give him credit though, he has been trying to learn and improve. 

I saved my notepad.txt list of all the televised games. Replays later on every one. Plus several night and weekend games I/we all can watch live. GAME THREADS!

If anyone is interested, I have a link to video. If ANY team playing the Orioles broadcasts, I have a live stream. Shoot me a PM and I'll share. It's fun listening to other team's telecasts.

Archived