Peterson to minors, Trumbo to DL

Legend_Of_Joey

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Just to keep today's moves in one thread I'll note that Evans Phillips was optioned as well (it's mentioned in the Phillips thread).

I was going to put these moves there, but figured people might want a separate thread to celebrate "no Trumbo" for a bit.

So it's a 10 day DL retroactive to when he last played, which was Friday.  Earliest he could come off would be Monday, April 8.

They could of course keep him on longer or even do a minor league rehab.

It's interesting that so many people want to see him off the roster.  I understand the reasons, getting Mancini out of LF, seeing younger players, etc.  But it's very possible that Trumbo could be our best hitter this year 

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

So it's a 10 day DL retroactive to when he last played, which was Friday.  Earliest he could come off would be Monday, April 8.

It's interesting that so many people want to see him off the roster.  I understand the reasons, getting Mancini out of LF, seeing younger players, etc.  But it's very possible that Trumbo could be our best hitter this year 

He is staying in Florida for "extend spring training" for his rehab. He won't be back for a bit.

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Isn't it back to 15 days minimum?  (and they changed it to IL)

10 minutes ago, SteveA said:

April 1st you mean right?

Archived