Peterson to minors, Trumbo to DL

Legend_Of_Joey

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Correct. But if you read the whole thing, it says "There are three more changes that will take place starting in the 2020 season," before mentioning the "10 back to 15 day IL" stint.

Yep. Good catch. 

31 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Isn't it back to 15 days minimum?  (and they changed it to IL).

I thought the 15 day change didn't take place until next year 

You are right about IL.  And Eddie is right, he could come back April 1.

So what does this mean about the roster? If Trump is on the disabled list, that should move Mancini to DH, but more should move Mancini to a DH/1st base platoon with Davis, and open up LF for a genuine OF? Smith? Or would he keep Núñez as dedicated DH? Which would be a waste of a spot 

2 hours ago, oriole said:

My guess is this means Núñez will at least start the year on the team. He will probably be DFA’d at some point though.

Do we need yet another DH? Davis can’t hit anymore but if thy insist on keeping him, he and Mancini can easily handle DH/IB duties and save the roster spot.

35 minutes ago, Philip said:

So what does this mean about the roster? If Trump is on the disabled list, that should move Mancini to DH, but more should move Mancini to a DH/1st base platoon with Davis, and open up LF for a genuine OF? Smith? Or would he keep Núñez as dedicated DH? Which would be a waste of a spot 

Hyde talks about rotating a lit of guys thru the DH position.  Assume that means Nunez, Mancini, Davis, maybe Jackson.

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Hyde talks about rotating a lit of guys thru the DH position.  Assume that means Nunez, Mancini, Davis, maybe Jackson.

I don't think Jackson will DH, only because he is so versatile. He DH's and there is an injury, he may have to come in and you lose the DH.

Archived