Nice while it lasted, but the sugar high is over

mdbdotcom

29 minutes ago, temp19 said:

He hasn’t been good in over a year.  How many games has he lost for us now? I know we aren’t going to be good, but it’s depressing watching our bullpen lose it like this. 

I thought the pitch call was terrible.    He’d already yanked a slider past Severino and was lucky a run didn’t score.    He was bound to overcompensate and leave one up.   Meanwhile, Frazier had looked pretty helpless against two fastballs.    Always a little risky to throw the same pitch three times in a row, but when you’re throwing 97-98, go for it!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What difference does it make if this team loses 108 games or 96 games?

It’s really not important in the grand scheme of things.

It matters because the quality of the team playing is better.  And 12 more wins. Means 12 more games I dont have to see them lose.

15 hours ago, temp19 said:

When do we send worthless Castro packing? I could pitch better then that piece of garbage. 

Calling players or coaches "pieces of garbage" is not the kind of thing we do here. This is your final warning. Thanks.

o

(APRIL 11th)

The Orioles are 1-7 over their last 8 games since their 4-1 start to the season.

They/we need to put the Snickers bars down and get some protein, complex carbohydrates, and hydrating fluids (not that I'm necessarily expecting that to come, but that is what they/we need.)

o

3 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

(APRIL 11th)

The Orioles are 1-7 over their last 8 games since their 4-1 start to the season.

They/we need to put the Snickers bars down and get some protein, complex carbohydrates, and hydrating fluids (not that I'm necessarily expecting that to come, but that is what they/we need.)

o

51 minutes ago, AnythingO's said:

Snickers bars have peanuts packed with protein, and probably complex carbs, as well.

o

They are on the better side of most candy bars (as are Pay Day bars and Goobers), but I'm still going with Power Bars and Gatorade for the long run.

o

Archived