Mullins optioned, Wilkerson called up, Lucas DFA'd

MurphDogg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're not that good, you shouldn't get a say-so in what people call you.  Just be glad people are calling you at all.

It's like when Tim Raines wanted to go by Rock Raines for a few years.  Not sure if that had anything to do with his booger sugar habit or whatever but Tim Raines was a guy that could let you know what to call him.  And you would.

51-yu+R714L._SY445_.jpg

Stevie, really?  That's a name you have when you're a kid.  You don't, as a grownup, say...hey, don't call me Steve.  Call me Stevie.  No, you grow up being CALLED Stevie and then go..."hey, call me Steve."

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

If you're not that good, you shouldn't get a say-so in what people call you.  Just be glad people are calling you at all.

It's like when Tim Raines wanted to go by Rock Raines for a few years.  Not sure if that had anything to do with his booger sugar habit or whatever but Tim Raines was a guy that could let you know what to call him.  And you would.

51-yu+R714L._SY445_.jpg

Stevie, really?  That's a name you have when you're a kid.  You don't, as a grownup, say...hey, don't call me Steve.  Call me Stevie.  No, you grow up being CALLED Stevie and then go..."hey, call me Steve."

Unless you are a HoF level musician.

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Well using your powers of deduction, which one do you think I'm talking about?

I would expect your lack of depth of knowledge to lead you to think of Stevie Wonder first.

But I'm occasionally surprised.  Maybe your mom is a big Springsteen fan?

Archived