John Vidalin

milbest77

7 minutes ago, milbest77 said:

I have heard and read some rumors recently that he is leaving the Orioles after less than a year on the job. Is this true? What exactly was he brought in to do in the first place? Did Elias decide this guy is not fit for the new regime? 

I’m sorry but I don’t know he is with the O’s.

18 minutes ago, milbest77 said:

I have heard and read some rumors recently that he is leaving the Orioles after less than a year on the job. Is this true? What exactly was he brought in to do in the first place? Did Elias decide this guy is not fit for the new regime? 

Elias should have nothing to do with him. Elias is baseball ops not business ops. 

Just now, Frobby said:

The only rumor I’ve seen comes from Gone Underground, who says he’s heard Vidalin may be going back to Miami.

Only a rumor. Heard after this year, but maybe be with the Orioles for 30 years. Some business people I have spoken to have never spoken or seen him at events around town. I guess if you say his name three times he appears. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The attendance looks pitiful on TV with empty seats all over the place, especially right behind home plate. I suggested "Dime Beer Night" last year. It really packed the stadiums when it was done before at MLB games. ?

• 2 weeks later...