Bleier pitches scoreless back to back rehab games

wildcard

2 hours ago, wildcard said:

For the Baysox.   The O's management will want to see how he feels tomorrow.   If he is come through it well he can't be too far from being activated from the IL.

It's a good sign. Even he himself said he's looking at 5, 6 outings before he's really ready. Pitch and feel good the next day. Go back to back days. Get his feel for his pitches back. It's ST all over again for him. If he and the club feel he's ready for the big club by June I think that's good.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

It's a good sign. Even he himself said he's looking at 5, 6 outings before he's really ready. Pitch and feel good the next day. Go back to back days. Get his feel for his pitches back. It's ST all over again for him. If he and the club feel he's ready for the big club by June I think that's good.

Gives us the chance to trade him for a lottery ticket.

Just now, scOtt said:

I bought a lottery ticket for tonight. I may already be worth tens of millions of $$$$$!

I might buy a piece of the team. Right after a Hellcat Challenger...

Plum Crazy Purple.

3470a351550150ad619db61807d029b7x.jpg?im

11 hours ago, wildcard said:

For the Baysox.   The O's management will want to see how he feels tomorrow.   If he is come through it well he can't be too far from being activated from the IL.

Aside from results, I’d like to know how his stuff is looking.    He really had nothing at all in his early appearances this year.    I only want him back if he’s truly ready.  

9 hours ago, scOtt said:

I might buy a piece of the team. Right after a Hellcat Challenger...

Plum Crazy Purple.

3470a351550150ad619db61807d029b7x.jpg?im

I got my ride!

D6VHGseWkAAWCCE.jpg

Now back to your regularly scheduled moaning and groaning ....

Archived