New Rosenthal article on Orioles woes

Going Underground

1 minute ago, Tx Oriole said:

You have to be careful but a person can’t be afraid to live. You have to buy groceries. Some idiot could kill people in a grocery store. I try not to think of what if’s or what could happen. As for eating out I’m near a city of 100 thousand plus that has good restaurants or I go to Whataburger to eat. 

True, you have to be careful and go about your business as you can, you cant let them scare you indoors.

But, I know my wife loves PEAPOD and not having to goto the grocery store and lug all that stuff home. :)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

True, you have to be careful and go about your business as you can, you cant let them scare you indoors.

But, I know my wife loves PEAPOD and not having to goto the grocery store and lug all that stuff home. :)

Peapod? I don’t like to grocery shop at all. 

18 minutes ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

I seriously doubt that owners have any interest in setting the precedent of blocking inherited ownership transfer.  Absent something like not being able to make payroll, etc. that seems like it would be pretty extreme.

None of them will want to fear that their family will be next.

1 hour ago, Redskins Rick said:

Long and Norris are not unbiased reporters.

i was never a fan of the restaurants in the city, too pricey and too long a wait. and that been that way for years. But, I also live in the suburb.

I think what people fail to grasp is the overall change in the entire society as a nation/world.

We have more mass shootings in a single year, than in 10-20 years before, going back to the 60-80s.

Mass shootings happen even in rural America.

People have driven their cars into crowds and that wasnt in the big city of Baltimore.

Not a fan of restaurants in the city?  I guess you like bad food.  

26 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

I looked at Peapod but by the time you go through the process of selecting everythiing you want you could have been to the grocery store and back and had the stuff put away.  Don't you bring in the groceries for her?

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

How provincial.  

There are few good restaurants in Baltimore county: Bluestone, Milton Inn, Raliegh Oyster House etc.  But most of the best restaurants are in the city. 

Think this is the first time I agree with Atomic but there are a ton of great restaurants in the city and I don't find their prices to be any more or less than some of the nicer restaurants in the county. 

Archived