Dallas Morning News Article re: Witt

HowAboutThat

In today’s Dallas Morning News there is a very large article about Bobby Witt Junior. Talks about his quality of humanity and his baseball playing and how everybody had high hopes for him and how he could probably go #1.

The funny thing about this article is that it said not one word about Rutschman, haha.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2019/06/01/colleyville-shortstop-bobby-witt-jr-could-become-d-fws-greatest-ever-top-mlb-prospect-stayed-humble-kind

50 minutes ago, Philip said:

“Dallas morning news”

grrrr

I really like hammered dulcimers, but I doubt they are a popular topic here.

My wife owns one. She has it on the wall in our music room. 

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

So she plays it standing up?  seems uncomfortable.

She owns it. She does not play it yet. Stringed instruments are not her specialty. She did play various Recorders in the desert at Joshua Tree. 

• weams changed the title to Dallas Morning News Article re: Witt
21 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

News has the same problem as streaming services. I want to pay for news but if I subscribed to everything I read I’d go broke trying.

Also the problem that I'm never going to subscribe to the local Dallas NBC affiliate because that once had a program I would have like to watched.  Maybe if they'd let me watch it for 25 cents.  I might pay 25 cents to read this article if that were an option.

Maybe Comcast can bundle all the newspapers together and you can read any of them for only $149.95 a month.

6 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Also the problem that I'm never going to subscribe to the local Dallas NBC affiliate because that once had a program I would have like to watched.  Maybe if they'd let me watch it for 25 cents.  I might pay 25 cents to read this article if that were an option.

Maybe Comcast can bundle all the newspapers together and you can read any of them for only $149.95 a month.

Having read it, I wouldn't go past nine cents.

3 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Having read it, I wouldn't go past nine cents.

Tell the truth.  Haven't you already read it twenty times, just with different names substituted?

I know I have.

Archived