2019 General Draft Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, pdiddy said:

I would love to see Song. Some chance the rules change again and he could play earlier than projected.

President Trump said a month or so ago he might relax the rules and allow academy athletes to go pro immediately.

As of yet he hasn't followed up and done it, and if he did, I don't know when it would take effect or if it would take effect in time for Song or not.

So it is kind of an uncertain environment to try to make a draft decision, that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

President Trump said a month or so ago he might relax the rules and allow academy athletes to go pro immediately.

As of yet he hasn't followed up and done it, and if he did, I don't know when it would take effect or if it would take effect in time for Song or not.

So it is kind of an uncertain environment to try to make a draft decision, that's for sure.

It sucks they can’t make up their minds. All the way back to them screwing Nap Mccollum.  The uncertainty let’s you get him at 79 instead of 29 though. Worst case it’s 5 years from now but there’s a chance it’s much sooner.  We took a basketball player at 121 so this is only a round earlier!

Archived