2019 General Draft Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

Michael Toglia appears to be a bit of a surprise. FG mock had him at 62, but also to Colorado. Apparently Col drafted him out of HS as well, albeit much later. 

Edit - Luke had him at 88

Luke also had Shewmake ranked much lower. 

Shewmake and Toglia I expected to get picked earlier than my rankings, not particularly high on either. 

Guys that I liked more than any other ranking that got picked higher than expected....Josh Jung and Ryan Jensen.

2 minutes ago, JMU_Birdfan said:

Gunnar Henderson!!!! Please please please

Ill take anybody with the name Gunnar but don’t tell the dbacks i want him sheesh. But all seriousness I like everything I’ve read and the videos I’ve watched on him the name is just the icing on the cake. 

So draft picks not signed nets another next year draft right?  Is that true for all picks or non competitive balance and supplemental picks? 

Meaning the dbacks could keep getting high draft pool dollars and take more chances with tough guys and not sign a few and try again next year?

1 minute ago, jerios55 said:

So draft picks not signed nets another next year draft right?  Is that true for all picks or non competitive balance and supplemental picks? 

Meaning the dbacks could keep getting high draft pool dollars and take more chances with tough guys and not sign a few and try again next year?

The picks you get for not signing players are unprotected.

Archived