vs. BLUE JAYS, 7/05

OFFNY

15 minutes ago, O's84 said:

I've just tuned in this inning, and this umpire is horrendous.  Jobbed us on at least 3 calls this inning.

8 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

I was actually just thinking he has been good. He is calling the edges in the pitcher’s favor....particularly the outside edge to lefties. And he has been consistent about it. 

Sanchez has been struggling mightily despite some very favorable calls. 

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Or you can cut them.  I bet if the cut one the others will pay attention.

They don't have the roster flexibility or depth in AAA to just cut a guy, but I'd definitely bench a guy and then if it happens a again then cut him.

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Or you can cut them.  I bet if the cut one the others will pay attention.

DSJ has to be the odd man when Stewart is ready to return after his rehab assignment, right? I guess they can theoretically get rid of Davis but that's unlikely to happen at this point. DSJ is terrible at every aspect of the game and isn't even a good hitter anymore. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

They don't have the roster flexibility or depth in AAA to just cut a guy, but I'd definitely bench a guy and then if it happens a again then cut him.

Someone like Smith or Broxton could be made an example of.  Obviously you don't do it to Villar if he gets picked off.

By if I mean when.

• Haha 1