Buck Showalter back to the Show?

weams

Joe Girardi has told intermediaries he would be willing to listen if the Mets job opens, according to an industry source, and Buck Showalter — another accomplished manager with a New York pedigree — is somebody general manager Brodie Van Wagenen likes and considers capable of making a splash, according to another source. But the Mets in recent managerial changes have also largely avoided giving serious consideration to big names.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/01/enticing-directions-mets-could-go-if-they-fire-mickey-callaway/

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

For anyone complaining about Elias just realize it could be worse. 

Overall I'm happy with Elias.  It's just some stuff on the edges that irk me.  That would be true of anyone that didn't do things exactly as I wanted.  ?

Most of my questions deal with ownership.

26 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Overall I'm happy with Elias.  It's just some stuff on the edges that irk me.  That would be true of anyone that didn't do things exactly as I wanted.  ?

Most of my questions deal with ownership.

Basically the same with me. I’m certain there are some moves Elias has wanted to make but couldn’t. 

4 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Basically the same with me. I’m certain there are some moves Elias has wanted to make but couldn’t. 

I can think of only one... Mike seems to have had carte blanche with how he wanted to spend it. POURING money into computers and gadgets and what not. Facilities and academies. Only CD is out of his hands. imho

24 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I can think of only one... Mike seems to have had carte blanche with how he wanted to spend it. POURING money into computers and gadgets and what not. Facilities and academies. Only CD is out of his hands. imho

Davis and I left my self some wiggle room in case there was one other major $$$ move that ownership didn't approve. :)