Spring Training 2020 Thread

weams

With the Camp officially opening today, this is a catch all thread for your photos, articles, information that you observe or read elsewhere. 

Eric Garfield and Doc Shorebird are there as credentialed reporters and my wife and I are there as observers. We stopped by the stadium yesterday to hear the class being thrown and watch long toss and short bullpens. 

Spring has Sprung.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, weams said:

With the Camp officially opening today, this is a catch all thread for your photos, articles, information that you observe or read elsewhere. 

Eric Garfield and Doc Shorebird are there as credentialed reporters and my wife and I are there as observers. We stopped by the stadium yesterday to hear the class being thrown and watch long toss and short bullpens. 

Spring has Sprung.

*single tear*

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, weams said:

Dubroff seems to have forgotten about Nunez when discussing the infield/outfield roster.  He says there are 4 openings for those reserve spots, but by my count there are three.  I'm figuring the seven starting IF/OF that he lists, 2 catchers, 13 pitchers, and Nunez - which leaves 3 more spots on the 26-man roster.  Now, if the Orioles decide to stick with 12 pitchers and make the 26th man an extra position player, there would be room for a 4th IF/OF utility guy, but I'm guessing that 13 pitchers will work better for this team.