Win predictions?

drjohnnyfeva

16 minutes ago, esmd said:

Assuming they play all 60 games, I'll guess 24 wins.

Also, I'd add that I don't think they'd play .400 ball over a normal 162 game season.  But with the shortened season and everyone coming back after a long layoff, I think all the teams will be bunched up moreso than usual.

The 2018 as horrible as it was, was 19-41 after their first 60 games.  Last year they were 20-40 after 60 games.  With the weird way things are this year, and the likelihood of players throughout the league going on the IL with COVID-19 at different times, I can see 24 wins.

7 minutes ago, milbest77 said:

Harvey being out really stinks. I was looking for him to be a breakout closer. So, I’ll amend my pick to 21 wins instead of 23?

Ive been a big fan of Harvey since the day he was drafted, and had high hopes, he would join Bundy and Gausman by pitching this team to front of the pack. A trio of starters to reckon with.

Sadly, that was just a failed possibility, Christmas wish list that sounded very doable at one time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 11:54 AM, OFFNY said:

o

32- 28

OR

32-27, with One Rainout

OR

32-26, with Two Rainouts

o

o

If the Orioles had been decalred the winner of today's game, their overall record would have been 8-7, which is a 60-game pace of ........ 32-28.

o