Do you plan to watch tonight’s game?

Frobby

Do you plan to watch tonight’s opener?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to watch tonight’s opener?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/24/20 at 23:30

6 hours ago, backwardsk said:

I don’t have MASN. Not watching is not a lack of interest. I watched all 15 innings that were on ESPN last night (and am paying for it this morning.)

o

Check your private messages.

o

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ReclaimTheCrown said:

Every minute of it.....I keep peeking out the window at work to gauge weather, since I plan to set up the projector on my deck and grill out. Going to be awfully ornery if a storm blows through DC tonight....

Go O's!

Glad that the weather has held up in Baltimore thus far. My backyard setup is working out, though the box fan is clutch.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, forphase1 said:

Has nothing to do with safe space,  simply I don't want political statements thrown in my face with every pitch or at bat.  Baseball was the one place where a person could relax and just watch the darn event without the crap of what going on in society in your face.   I don't care if we are talking BLM or the NRA, Trump or Biden, baseball was an escape for me, but no longer is.  

Maybe you have not seen the last to days worth of threads. You are what is political here. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Frobby said:

Simple question, to gauge how much interest there is now that baseball is finally here.  

o

I'm so amped up that I feel like I just ate 2 Power Bars, drank a quart of Gatorade, and am ready to run a 10K race.

o

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Listening via either At-Bat or the SiriusXM feed. I dropped DirecTV and thus MASN last season to go with the more affordable (for me) YouTubeTV. I am watching Tigers-Reds right now on MLB Network. 

Edit: Multi-tasking while watching Tigers-Red, ie I have the Radio.com 105.7 TheFan O's pregame on now.