Do you plan to watch tonight’s game?

Frobby

Do you plan to watch tonight’s opener?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to watch tonight’s opener?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/24/20 at 23:30

20 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I was just planning on posting music in the game thread.

I should probably just message you but I clicked so here goes. Not sure why you brought you Steve Winwood recently but back in the day I was a big fan. Around 1970-71 he released a tri-fold album with all his stuff to date. I had a friend at the campus radio station who got a copy and brought it back to the dorm. I loved it, it got recalled because Winwood got sued by Spenser Davis , but my friend conveniently "lost" it. I still have it in a box somewhere. I wonder if it is worth anything? Are you a Winwood fan?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AnythingO's said:

I should probably just message you but I clicked so here goes. Not sure why you brought you Steve Winwood recently but back in the day I was a big fan. Around 1970-71 he released a tri-fold album with all his stuff to date. I had a friend at the campus radio station who got a copy and brought it back to the dorm. I loved it, it got recalled because Winwood got sued by Spenser Davis , but my friend conveniently "lost" it. I still have it in a box somewhere. I wonder if it is worth anything? Are you a Winwood fan?

That's a question for Weams, he deals in music online.

Winwood was a talented enough fellow, I like his Traffic stuff the best. 

I threaded the needle yesterday.  I got to enjoy most of the DeGrom-Soroka beauty, and learned in the 700 half hour engaging the 5-year old was going to be a non-starter.  In the top of the 1st, my fantasy guy Austin Hays pushed Pillar, but was just short.

I decided that was enough.

17 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

That's a question for Weams, he deals in music online.

Winwood was a talented enough fellow, I like his Traffic stuff the best. 

I like a lot of his stuff. My favorite of course is his work with Hendrix. "Go it on Little Stevie!" Voodoo Chile slow version.

LOVE me some Traffic tho!