The catastrophe? Or the contender?

Philip

The catastrophe? Or the contender?Well, on one side we have clean defense, good pitching, good hitting, and a lot of it.

on the other side, we have t-ball.

Going into the season, no one expected very much above Little League quality, but we’ve actually gotten a lot of good play, and some of our guys are showing what appears to be meaningful and lasting improvement. There’s no doubt we are better than last year, my question for the crowd is which is the real team?

28 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

Lineup is above average, defense and bullpen are average, starting pitching is well below average. Sounds familiar 

Cobb 2.75 ERA

Eshelman 3.65 ERA

Wojo 3.95 ERA

Milone 4.00 ERA

Means 7.71 ERA in 2 starts.   He should pitch like last year especially is his increase velocity.

2 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Cobb 2.75 ERA

Eshelman 3.65 ERA

Wojo 3.95 ERA

Milone 4.00 ERA

Means 7.71 ERA in 2 starts.   He should pitch like last year especially is his increase velocity.

I love, just love, how you inject an opinion into the data on the one guy that isn't performing well by the metric you are listing but not the other four.  It is such a you move.

Cobb 4.76 FIP

Wojo 5.11 FIP

Eshelman 5.72 FIP

Milone does have a very nice 2.52 FIP

It is of my view that going forward they are more likely to preform at the level of their FIP than their current ERA.

• Upvote 2