Felix Hernandez signs with O’s

weams

11 minutes ago, WarehouseChatter said:

We sure this is the real Jon Heyman account? ?

Didn't see this one either, but I like the potential "mentoring" impact he could have on our young guys.  

A lot can be said of watching a professional like him prepare for work every fifth day, as well as the insight he may have in addition to Holt. If we have Kremer and Akin getting starts this year, it will be a good thing from that perspective. 

• Upvote 1

Were getting the Felix Hernandez! We're gonna get KING FELIX!!!

Over on OH Facebook I've been saying that it's probably a good bet that the D Train is available. Let's get  Dontrelle Willis, too!

Who else has a great nickname? If only Mark "The Bird" Fidrych hadn't passed away. We coulda had a trifecta!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Carllamy said:

Were getting the Felix Hernandez! We're gonna get KING FELIX!!!

Over on OH Facebook I've been saying that it's probably a good bet that the D Train is available. Let's get  Dontrelle Willis, too!

Who else has a great nickname? If only Mark "The Bird" Fidrych hadn't passed away. We coulda had a trifecta!

Maybe give Tim Lincecum a call?

Just now, Frobby said:

Honestly, I like it.   I’d rather see what King Felix can muster vs. Wade LeBlanc, Tommy Milone, Tom Eshelman etc.   If we have to watch a couple of warm bodies fill out the rotation for a few months, why not watch a guy who once had Hall of Fame stuff?    And yes I realize that if any team thought there was even a remote chance that he could be even half decent, he wouldn’t be signing a MiL deal that maxes out at $1 mm.   I’ll still watch the guy pitch.   

If only MASN would televise the spring training games.

6 minutes ago, murph said:

Unfortunately, I think it is highly likely it will be Cobb.   But will be interesting to follow. 

I agree that it’s likely Cobb, but considering  the Angels gave up a prospect and decided to pay a few million for him when a washed up guy like Hernandez was available for such a low price will keep me comparing the two

• Upvote 1