Younger MASN announcer today

Explosivo

I'm at work and recording the game to watch when I get home.   Does anyone know who the announcer Explosivo is referencing is?   Is it Kevin Brown?   Or Hollander?   Is there someone new in the mix this year?

I know, I'll find out when I get home, but I'm curious now.   And honestly, if you are going to go off on someone like that, at least tell us who you  are going off on.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Who's he talking about?  I'm listening to Garceau and Dave Johnson, there's no "younger" announcer on the mic today.

I was gonna say, Johnson smiling ear to ear being called young... after ALL these years! ?

Wait, the guy is 61 and miserable? Afterwards even Garceau said, “geez you hate everything” to which Dave said “I liked my lunch. Good lunch.” Oof... just really rubbed me the wrong way. Can ya tell? Hah

As to the edit the original post crowd, I can't. There's not an edit function under the original post. Oh well, maybe Dave will read it.

Edited by Explosivo

Just now, Explosivo said:

Wait, the guy is 61 and miserable? Afterwards even Garceau said, “geez you hate everything” to which Dave said “I liked my lunch. Good lunch.” Oof... just really rubbed me the wrong way. Can ya tell? Hah

As to the edit the original post crowd, I can't. There's not an edit function under the original post. Oh well, maybe Dave will read it.

Gotta be a Plus Member to edit or delete.