2021 Ongoing Lineup Thread

interloper

20 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Yep..he doesn’t seem to be hitting the ball that hard but it’s finding gaps.  It was good to see doubles today and not just IF hits and soft liners.

Yep, the first one was a routine fly ball that was a double because they were playing him shallow like he was the skinny girl on the co-ed softball team.   (How often do you EVER see a fly ball that isn't a line drive land on the ground in front of the Green Monster?)

But the last two were hit very well.

54 minutes ago, NCRaven said:

Still no Orioles lineup.  Wonder if they're waiting on Hays' status.  Is he available or is he going on the IL?  McKenna is a righty and could take Hays place in the lineup against the lefty pitcher.

Every team whose game starts before 9:30 has posted a lineup now except the Orioles.

2 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Yankees lineup for today.

I like our guys. We'll get our first homer or two today.

Lopez twice through the lineup, then hand it over to Sceroler, Fry, and LeBlanc. Since Wells finished yesterday's game, Valdez is ready to close today.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LA2 said:

I like our guys. We'll get our first homer or two today.

Lopez twice through the lineup, then hand it over to Sceroler, Fry, and LeBlanc. Since Wells finished yesterday's game, Valdez is ready to close today.

We have Armstrong too.   He's a good late inning option.

o

I just got back from the gym ......

BALTIMORE O RIOLES  ))))) (vs. YANKEES, 4/05)

Boyce Cedric Mullins II - CF 

Joseph Anthony "Trey" Mancini III - DH 

Ryan Mountcastle - LF

Maikel Franco - 3B

Pedro Severino De Leon - C

Patrick Valaika - 1B

Freddy Galvis - SS

Ramon Urias - 2B

Ryan McKenna - RF 

Jorge Yabiel Lopez Ramos - RHP )) (2-2, 2.69 ERA) ) *

* )) (0-0, 27.00 ERA) OOO [KANSAS CITY ROYALS] OOOOO (2-2, 6.34 ERA) OOO [BALTIMORE ORIOLES]

OPPOSINPITCHER

Jordan Blackmon Montgomery - LHP )) (2-3, 5.11 ERA)

https://www.baseballpress.com/Lineups

o

• Upvote 1

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES  ))))) (vs. YANKEES, 4/06)

Boyce Cedric Mullins II - CF 

Joseph Anthony "Trey" Mancini III - 1B

Anthony Santander - RF

Ryan Mountcastle - LF 

Rio Ruiz - 2B

Maikel Franco - 3B

Freddy Galvis - SS

Pedro Severino De Leon - C 

Chance Thomas Leo Sisco - DH

Dean Junior "D.J." Kremer - RHP )) (1-1, 4.82 ERA) 

OPPOSINPITCHER

Gerrit Alan Cole - RHP )) (0-0, 3.38 ERA)

https://www.baseballpress.com/Lineups

o

• Upvote 1