2021 Draft Thread

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

I do wish you'd quit posting stuff I can't download. 3 different versions of that song, "failed to download"

Sorry man.

I swear it's not intentional.  I just went to youtube and posted the first hit I got for "Seal Clubbing Club" that wasn't about actually clubbing seals.

I don't even recall how I knew about them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yossarian said:

Do people hate the 7-inning double headers that much?

I don't even hate that, nor the runner on 2nd in extras. I think it's just the overall f-ing with the purity of the game thing. He has NO respect for the traditions of the game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Richard Bachman… creepy. I read “the long walk” when I was 14, and was unsettled for a week.

I never read any of his Bachman books, but all his books start out a little strange, a little weird. And just get weirder and weirder and creepier the farther you get. King has a WONDERFULLY twisted mind!

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I don't even hate that, nor the runner on 2nd in extras. I think it's just the overall f-ing with the purity of the game thing. He has NO respect for the traditions of the game.

Yes I hate the 7-inning DHs that much. Think about it. You’re paying 100% of the price and getting 7/9 of the product. Ridiculous.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

I never read any of his Bachman books, but all his books start out a little strange, a little weird. And just get weirder and weirder and creepier the farther you get. King has a WONDERFULLY twisted mind!

I read them ages ago.  I don't remember any of them being up there with his better stuff. 

Came off a bit young male actually, which is weird given the picture he used.