9-6 Get out the harpoons! The Rays come to town!

HowAboutThat

Man that was close.  I'm using the MASN app for the first time.  Up in upstate NY, goi g to visit mother in assisted living tomorrow.  Found a brewery about a half mile from my hotel, having a Cuban sandwich and a beer at the bar, watching the game on my phone 

So the MASN app is great and long needed, bit one issue is whenever you rejoin it, you have to sit through commercials.  So I watched the bottom of the 4th, then left it to come here and post as well as check other messages.  Whenever I go back even if it is in the middle of an inning I will apparently have to watch a minute or two of commercials before I can join the live action.  Kind of annoying.  But at least I can now watch the O's when I'm traveling.

95 pitches, and a lot of them in pretty intense situations with men on base.  Guess that's it.  We need to get 4 innings out of the pen tonight to nail this down.

Was Wells activated today?  A cursory glance I'd the man board didn't show anything so I guess not?