Tuesday, August 24: Orioles take on Dylan Bundy and the Angels

SteveA

6 minutes ago, Pushmonkey said:

Worse pitching staff in the history of baseball. It’s embarrassing to the game and any players who pitched in the game. It’s a shameful disgusting attempt at pro sports. It’s criminal. 

Yeah the Orioles are really making a mockery of the sport even if they're playing by this prescription for a rebuild.  And, I'm not saying that they are.

Seriously, nobody please debate me on the rebuild, there have been 10,000 posts about it on the main forum every day for two weeks.  I genuinely have no idea how some of you guys have that many thoughts about the Baltimore Orioles.

coughCorncough

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

I think we just bring guys up to prove posters on here wrong when they say bring someone else up they can’t be any worse.  We bring up a guy and he proves that yes they can..  

It's kind of remarkable how bad everyone is who they bring up and really makes me worry about Rutschman and friends.

When the game was still within reach -- O's down 4 runs, one out and the bases loaded.  Mullins is facing Guerra - who just came in to replace Bundy.  Mullins watches a 93 mph go right down the middle.  Then he swings feebly at a change up that dropped out of the zone, and pops up weakly to right and can't drive in a run.  Why doesn't Mullins expect a fastball right down the middle in that situation?  I understand it is a new pitcher and you want to put some pressure on him with the bases loaded and all of that, but - more often than not -- the first pitch in that situation is going to be the best one you see in the at bat.

1 minute ago, Barnaby Graves said:

Yeah the Orioles are really making a mockery of the sport even if they're playing by this prescription for a rebuild.  And, I'm not saying that they are.

Seriously, nobody please debate me on the rebuild, there have been 10,000 posts about it on the main forum every day for two weeks.  I genuinely have no idea how some of you guys have that many thoughts about the Baltimore Orioles.

coughCorncough

I got lots of thoughts.

I'd rather have some nice talks about music to be honest but music forum people make me look normal.