ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many times can I hit refresh on OH! I hope this is good news that Belkast is talking about from the media!

That goes without saying. Belkast mentioned the "media" will be reporting something soon so I now have to refresh two sites even 20 or 30 seconds.

Relax People! I was just stating that I am sure the media will have something to say one way or the other. We'll have to see what the next report is going to be.

Belkast I think you need to go on vacation. If you come back in two weeks you could charge some people a buck a post.

"Daddy needs his fix."

:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• He's a guy that probably needs to be challenged in AA now. I watched some of his outing last night and he gest a lot of chase on the fastball up in the zone. He reminds me of Albert Suarez a bit with the riding fastball, slider, changeup mix.  He did walk 3 last night, but he really got squeezed from an inconsistent A-ball umpire at times. 
    • I know Hyde won manager of the year and he obviously must be great in things we can't see, but his in game managing still sucks. When fans on this site can call out a bad decision in real time (not in hindsight) and it does not work out, there is something wrong. Unless Grayson was hurting, I was letting him start the seventh. We're going to a 6 man rotation; he will get an extra day of rest. How the heck you do not pinch hit for Mullins? Indefensible. Just admit it, right now he is only there for his defense. 
    • Some of the advanced stats don’t like Baumann much. Again, I have felt that he will pop for a season or 2 and have good numbers but I do agree he’s a dime a dozen type guy. I just think it limits our options on who we can go to.  If Baker was pitching better I would feel a lot better about the decision. I do agree that I don’t think he gets claimed.
    • Only hit allowed was a weak swinging bunt that got past O'Hearn (I wonder if Mounty gets it?). Excellent outing. If he can carry that stuff into the playoffs we will be tough to beat.
    • Major League Baseball (MLB) no longer has revocable waivers after 2019, and the waiver order is based on record. Before 2019, players could be traded after the trade deadline if they first cleared revocable trade waivers. Revocable waivers allow a team to bring back a player if another team claims them. In other cases, the team cannot withdraw the player, and if claimed, the team will lose the player. These are called "irrevocable waivers".     
    • Yes they can.   Interestingly, Statcast stats are inadmissible.  
    • Yeah, the pen is shaky and offense is really down in general. Look at what Hays, Mullins and Santander are doing this year compared to last year. Thankfully, the young guys are doing their best to pick up the slack. 
  • Popular Contributors