ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God help us...

This thread has been hijacked by lawyers :eek:

That's nothing new. The only difference is, this time the hijacking is about BEING a lawyer. Which is even more boring.

Kidding. I'll get back on topic: I'm skeptical that the news this morning is a good sign, and seems to me more likely to be the result of Boras getting the Sox to negotiate against themselves (especially with the astronomical numbers being thrown around.)

I'm heartened by the fact that we seem to have offered more than 7/140 as has been thrown around by Roch, but I'm not sure that's enough.

I'm taking the Cali bar within the next few years -- can't wait!!!

Don't believe the hype. It's not that bad. I have taken both the Md and the Cali bar exams and did not find one to be that much harder than the other. The reason the Cali pass rate is so low is that they allow many law graduates from unaccredited law schools to take it.

If Teix signs today this will be the greatest day in Baltimore sports since Kyle Boller's season ending injury.

Sign this man...I don't care if we win right away, I just want to be entertained. Having a ridiculously stacked lineup will keep me interested even if our pitching is garbage.

I think there are far better things that have happened in Baltimore than KB's injury. This statement was not needed.

Add me to the list of lawyers.

Reminds me fo the scene from Spaceballs. I will substitute Lawyers for the word they used in the movie.

Brooks: What's your name sir?

(Lawyer)

Brooks: You're a (lawyer) too? How many (lawyers) are here?

Everybody raises their hand.

Brooks: Jesus...I'm surrounded by (lawyers). :laughlol:

I really hope we don't passed over at the last minute.

Yep, especially after belkast had indicated that the "wow offer" had been given. The longer this goes, especially after Tex's quotes today in the interview, the more worried I get! Ahh, the life of an orioles fan...

Archived