Friday, July 15: Orioles take double digit winning streak into the Tropicana Dome

SteveA

4 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

I, for one, don't care. What matters is whether the World Series will ever be back in Baltimore. 38 years and counting.

Yeah, I have never seen an Orioles Championship. I was born in February of 84. 

Great game by Wells.  Wonder if Hyde will try to get another inning out of him.  He's on 5 days rest and won't be pitching again for a while.

But on the other hand 23 have a well rested bullpen and Wells might be on a season in innings leash.

7 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

I, for one, don't care. What matters is whether the World Series will ever be back in Baltimore. 38 years and counting.

My dad had tickets to Game 6 of the 83 World Series. Obviously never got to go. As a 16 year old I just assumed the O's would be in the WS every few years. 

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Great game by Wells.  Wonder if Hyde will try to get another inning out of him.  He's on 5 days rest and won't be pitching again for a while.

But on the other hand 23 have a well rested bullpen and Wells might be on a season in innings leash.

Tough decision. 

Just now, LA2 said:

Is it fair to say that AR has a good eye but isn't yet good at fouling pitches off?

He just seems to be too confident in his ability to judge a ball or strike and not experienced enough to know how to read what an ump will call.  I mean he seems to ask the ump every time he fouls one off whether it would’ve been called in the zone.  So just learning how to read the umps’  zones?