Sunday, July 24, 2022 a Going for the Series Win

justD

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

None of these guys at the top of the order have done much of late. 

Save for Rutschman.

That's why I so thankful that we have guys like Nevin and Chirinos picking us up at the bottom of the order... oh wait.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

I wonder if he is having health issues .. he looks absolutely fatigued at the plate and in the field 

I wonder if Trey is just worn down from yet another year of trade rumors. I think he very badly wants to stay here this year at least and it’s got him down. Would be a natural reaction if you ask me. 

• Like 1

Hyde needs to be asked about thst dumb decision to pitch to Judge.  

At the absolute worst you throw 4  balls all outside the zone .. but oh no .. meatball to the zone 

He is more dangerous now than Bonds was at his prime.  And Bonds got walked ALL the time.

Pitching to him again this entire game will only cause more runs every time he is up.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, tntoriole said:

Hyde needs to be asked about thst dumb decision to pitch to Judge.  

At the absolute worst you throw 4  balls all outside the zone .. but oh no .. meatball to the zone 

He is more dangerous now than Bonds was at his prime.  And Bonds got walked ALL the time.

Pitching to him again this entire game will only cause more runs every time he is up.  

Ehhh, let's not go nuts here.