Do you think Elias will trade Mancini

RVAOsFan

Mancini Trade   

110 members have voted

1. 1. Will Mancini be traded?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

His value should trend up now that he's demonstrated mastery of the arcane skill of bouncing a fly ball off  an outfielder. Not as good as Carlos Martinez planting one off Canseco's head, but pretty close. Do you think that's easy?

I think he stays because I don't think the offers will be good enough for Elias.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

His value should trend up now that he's demonstrated mastery of the arcane skill of bouncing a fly ball off  an outfielder. Not as good as Carlos Martinez planting one off Canseco's head, but pretty close. Do you think that's easy?

I think he stays because I don't think the offers will be good enough for Elias.  

That Canseco play was the biggest boneheaded play I have ever witnessed.

• Upvote 1

I voted yes primarily just based on the body language from Mancini, seems like he knows something.  I don't really think it makes sense to trade him though unless its for someone impactful.

I predict if it does happen it happens before the series with the Reds starts tomorrow night.  If someone is going to over pay Buck sure would make sense.