Adam Dunn on our list?

BRob51

Like I said, the first player I'd ask for would likely be Guthrie. And for a guy like Gamel the Orioles shouldn't have a problem dealing him.

But it doesn't neccessarily have to be a stud 1B prospect. There are good 1B prospects out there that are blocked like Joe Koshansky or Nick Evans that are available.

Those could possibly be acquired by dealing Luke Scott for example. The Mets could use Scott right now more than they could use Evans...

Is Joe Koshansky the long term answer for this team at 1B???

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if you didn;t have to trade the player you wouldn't accept David Hernandez is trade???

Depends on the player. If I couldn't get Tillman or Arrieta; however, I could get Reimold and Britton/Erbe... well, that might be okay.

Like I said though, it depends on the player.

Do you have any idea what 1B prospects we've inquired about?

Depends on the player. If I couldn't get Tillman or Arrieta; however, I could get Reimold and Britton/Erbe... well, that might be okay.

Like I said though, it depends on the player.

Do you have any idea what 1B prospects we've inquired about?

None to my knowledge

None to my knowledge

And that is completely stupid based on the lack of depth in our system. Do we expect to keep signing Millar types until we can draft a solution? Or are we looking at biding time until Pujols is available? :rolleyestf:

We've got the resources to deal for a LT 1B solution and it's something we desperately need. I hope they aren't looking at Rowell or Snyder as the LT solution there...

I think Looper is going to get three years. Whose left? I hope not Hendrickson? How about Kawakami?

I think they're going to have to trade for pitching.

Why would we trade for pitching when we can just sign somebody?

Trading for a stopgap pitcher is just idiotic...

Archived