Adam Dunn on our list?

BRob51

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You think we're gonna sign ANYBODY worthwhile?!;)

Pretty much dude. Damn shame.

I'd do a 5 year deal for Dunn in a minute. I'm willing to bet he'd easily hit 40 for us each of those 5 years in OPACY, too.

He hits for a lot of power and gets on base at a good clip, two areas we need help with. He'd be around .900 OPS.

Sheets is a freaking no-brainer.

Pretty much dude. Damn shame.

I'd do a 5 year deal for Dunn in a minute. I'm willing to bet he'd easily hit 40 for us each of those 5 years in OPACY, too.

He hits for a lot of power and gets on base at a good clip, two areas we need help with. He'd be around .900 OPS.

Sheets is a freaking no-brainer.

Absolutely. I offer Dunn 5 years/60-65 and Sheets 3/40 or something like that. If you're going to spend 140-150 for one guy why not spend for these two. You'll get guys on base for Dunn to drive in and Sheets might hit the DL but no more than Burnett will.

Read into this as little as you want but I was told there is a good chance out first baseman will be either Eric Hinske or Sean Casey.

Can't we trade for a Evans or Koshansky?

Why sign another Millar type?

Why is MacPhail refusing to upgrade the 1B position with a LT solution? :cussing:

Read into this as little as you want but I was told there is a good chance out first baseman will be either Eric Hinske or Sean Casey.

Umm...pardon my French...but that would suck.

Does that mean we have no chance of dealing for a guy like Koshansky or Butler or Kaalihua (or however you spell it)?

Umm...pardon my French...but that would suck.

Does that mean we have no chance of dealing for a guy like Koshansky or Butler or Kaalihua (or however you spell it)?

That's one of my biggest beefs with MacPhail. We have the players to go out and trade for one of these guys, why rummage through the discount bin? It's not like the names you just mentioned would cost a Wieters, Tillman, Arrieta or Matusz. :mad:

Is it that hard to make a minor move like this?

Can't we trade for a Evans or Koshansky?

Why sign another Millar type?

Why is MacPhail refusing to upgrade the 1B position with a LT solution? :cussing:

Most teams want our pitching in return. Who would you want for Evans or Butler if you had them????

That's one of my biggest beefs with MacPhail. We have the players to go out and trade for one of these guys, why rummage through the discount bin? It's not like the names you just mentioned would cost a Wieters, Tillman, Arrieta or Matusz. :mad:

Is it that hard to make a minor move like this?

Put the shoe on the other foot. AM calls you... you know the Orioles are looking for a 1B... what are you going to ask for in trade for your young stud 1B whom you don;t have to trade.

Archived