Roch (MASN): DL Hall is joining Orioles tonight

eddie83

3 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

If the Orioles' second-best pitching prospect has a 12.27 ERA going forward how are we ever going to contend?  Right now he's on a 162 game pace to go 0-33 and allow like 250 runs. I mean, the team has a payroll lower than most Korean teams.  Gunnar Henderson is supposedly the best prospect in baseball but can't even get out of AAA.  Grayson Rodriguez is taking forever to come back from some kind of supposedly not serious injury, like we can trust the org that had Dylan Bundy miss years with injuries and then he wasn't any good.  Elias is all about saving cash, so you can assume Hays, Mountcastle, Mullins, Santander, Lyles will all be gone this offseason.  And he's probably lining up that Rutschman trade before he hits his arb years. 

Nashville, here we come!!!

Seems like an exaggeration to me. I thought when you had a good team that you brought players up when they were/are ready. Nobody can look at Hall’s last 3 or 4 starts and say he was knocking down the door. If the Orioles lose today it will go down as a major blunder that gives the Rays the tiebreaker via won-loss versus record. Would we have won yesterday if Watkins had started on regular rest is a question that we will never know. I won’t address anymore of your post as it just seems like piling on. 

***** Disclosure: Note to @Sports GuyI don’t have a link*****

39 minutes ago, brvn52 said:

I get he's struggled lately. But if he's struggling and isn't promoted, that's not manipulating service time. 

Agreed ….Stowers is being held back. Is it service time or just no place to put him. I don’t know but I’m already not impressed with Phillips bat.

Hall just wasn’t ready in my opinion and the stats said so.

***** Disclosure: Note to @Sports GuyI don’t have a link*****