Tatis Suspended

Il BuonO

Wonder if he always was cheating and beating the test somehow or if he went to the PED's to comeback from injury.  Stupid either way but a little more understandable if he felt lots of pressure to return this year.   He might of felt some guilt since he recklessly caused his own injury in the first place.  Four wheeling or something I think.

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Wonder if he always was cheating and beating the test somehow or if he went to the PED's to comeback from injury.  Stupid either way but a little more understandable if he felt lots of pressure to return this year.   He might of felt some guilt since he recklessly caused his own injury in the first place.  Four wheeling or something I think.

I think a lot of players in a lot of sports are still cheating and that the various governing bodies mostly don't look too hard.

Kind of disappointing.  I was rooting for SD because of Machado and the ballsy trade the GM made to get Soto.  They were going to get Tatis back before the playoffs and his bat could of really helped.  

Also it makes me doubt his previous numbers and stats.   I hate the PED cheating.  Just hate it.

2. Off-Season Testing: All Players shall be subject to random, unannounced testing for the use of Prohibited Substances during the off-season. Players are responsible for providing Drug Free Sport International (hereinafter “Drug Free Sport”) with: (i) accurate off-season contact and location information (e.g., phone numbers and addresses); (ii) the dates they will not be available for testing during the off-season; and (iii) the reasons for their unavailability. Players must provide Drug Free Sport with their contact information online at https://dfsaxis.com/mlb or by e-mail at MLBoffseason@drugfreesport.com. Players must notify Drug Free Sport in advance of their off-season contact or location information changing for any reason or for any time period (e.g., winter ball, vacation, injury rehab, etc.). If Drug Free Sport attempts to test a Player during the off-season and is unable to contact him using the information that he provided, he will be charged with a failure to take a test, which will subject him to the discipline set forth in Section 8. If a Player’s location at the time of notification will not allow the drug test to immediately occur, he will be charged with a failure to take a test and will be subject to the discipline set forth in Section 8 unless the inability of DFS to immediately conduct the test was beyond the control of the player. Players who are out of the local area provided on their off-season contact form will only be permitted to travel to an available collector’s location in exceptional circumstances and with the prior approval of the Office of the Commissioner.

So I went and found it. Looks pretty tough. They literally have to notify MLB of their every move.