Who are the Orioles 2022 #17 and #18 Prospects?

Tony-OH

Who are the Orioles 2022 #17 and #18 Prospects?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the Orioles 2022 #17 and #18 Prospects?

• #17 Baumler and #18 Hernaiz
    • #17 Benscome and #18 Denoyer
    • #17 Hernaiz and #18 Baumler
    • #17 Hernaiz and #18 Benscome
    • #17 McDermott and #18 Carter Young

This poll is closed to new votes

You fooled me with Wagner in the last one so now I’m thinking you might just have Carter young here because he’s got a better chance to stick at SS than either Hernaiz and Bencosme.  Also Baumler is such a huge question mark and McDermott has some pretty interesting stuff.  McDermott and Young.

38 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

You fooled me with Wagner in the last one so now I’m thinking you might just have Carter young here because he’s got a better chance to stick at SS than either Hernaiz and Bencosme.  Also Baumler is such a huge question mark and McDermott has some pretty interesting stuff.  McDermott and Young.

I voted against my gut because of mcdermott

I can see a case for any of these except Denoyer.  And even he could be there based on a solid 2022.

I went Hernaiz/Bencosme because they interest me.  Adding more IF depth is generally a good thing.  

The idea of Young (and his ceiling) here is really exciting too, but McDermott’s RP role tempers my excitement for that pairing.

I’m on the Baumler bandwagon, but health proves TANSTAAPP.  

I'm a fan of Young as a prospect. But with Hernaiz, Bencosme and Baumler still not on the list, I feel like you have to go with them over the guy that we barely got a look at and know needs a swing change.

Deepest top 20 ever for this org, barring some 1965 type list that didn't even exist at the time. 

• Upvote 1