NRI list for ST

Sports Guy

Just now, sevastras said:

I will be curious to see how much weight he put on over the winter. 

Me too but I hope it's just like 5-10 pounds or so.   He doesn't have a big frame.   If he's 175 now, I don't think he can go much over 185-190 without slowing down some.

16 hours ago, rm5678 said:

At least we can count on some O's opponents to televise some of the O's ST games.  The March 9th & March 20th games will be televised by the Phillies.

The Pirates always have the best spring training broadcasts. They are the gold standard with interviews of players and a  fun atmosphere. We have three games against them in Bradenton.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

The Pirates always have the best spring training broadcasts. They are the gold standard with interviews of players and a  fun atmosphere. We have three games against them in Bradenton.

I might go to the game there on the 14th, if I haven’t gotten enough baseball on the 9th, 10th and 12th.  Of course, my wife may have something to say about it!

7 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Looking forward to that. I remember last year they were interviewing Ben Gamel during a ST game, and Gamel had to suddenly leave the interview because his wife was having a baby.