$10 Bleacher seats and Kids Cheer Free

Going Underground

So the Orioles will have $10.00 bleacher seats (M-Th). Kids Cheer Free is also back again. 

The bag policy is basically the same as last year.One clear plastic bag per person.Diaper bag or medical bag also if needed. They have not updated the  food and drink policy of what you can bring into the stadium .If you can bring a plastic bag in ,should be able to bring in some type of food.

6 sections in the upper deck  down the left field and two down the right field line are closed  for every game (not sure about Opening Day,but looked closed off .) Plenty of tickets left for the Sunday game vs. the Yankees for the first series. 

2 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

So the Orioles will have $10.00 bleacher seats (M-Th). Kids Cheer Free is also back again. 

The bag policy is basically the same as last year.One clear plastic bag per person.Diaper bag or medical bag also if needed. They have not updated the  food and drink policy of what you can bring into the stadium .If you can bring a plastic bag in ,should be able to bring in some type of food.

6 sections in the upper deck  down the left field and two down the right field line are closed  for every game (not sure about Opening Day,but looked closed off .) Plenty of tickets left for the Sunday game vs. the Yankees for the first series. 

I think the Orioles were always looking for a way to get rid of the food policy that allowed people to bring in their own food and drink. COVID just gave them a good reason to do so and I doubt we will see a situation where that goes back. 

Now, $10 bleacher seats are a good move. I've always thought they should include a cheap ticket opportunity for bleachers or upper concourse in the outfield or down the lines past 1B.

19 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I think the Orioles were always looking for a way to get rid of the food policy that allowed people to bring in their own food and drink. COVID just gave them a good reason to do so and I doubt we will see a situation where that goes back. 

Now, $10 bleacher seats are a good move. I've always thought they should include a cheap ticket opportunity for bleachers or upper concourse in the outfield or down the lines past 1B.

I also thought they'd never go back, but they lifted the covid restriction on outside food and drink last year.

6 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Oh, I thought the OP was saying they still have not changed. I have been to like two games since COVID and I buy food and drink at the park.

They just haven't updated the policy for 2023. But if you can bring in a clear plastic bag,should be able to bring food in. Not sure why they didn't update the food and drink policy when they updated the bag policy.

2023 Food and Beverage policy coming soon.

2022 Policy:

Guests can bring food and non-alcoholic beverages into Oriole Park at Camden Yards using the following guidelines. These guidelines are specific to Orioles regular season home games and do not apply to special events held at the ballpark (i.e. concerts, tours, corporate events, etc.). Items that do not meet these guidelines will not be allowed.

• Guests may bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages, all of which must be contained in a clear, plastic bag no larger than one-gallon in size.
  • One (1) one-gallon size, sealable plastic bag is allowed per guest.
  • Food items should resemble individual portions and not bulk quantities.
  • Guests may bring in a factory-sealed, plastic, non-alcoholic beverage, no larger than 20 oz. Cans and glass bottles are prohibited.
  • Frozen water bottles are prohibited for safety purposes.

The policy allowing limited food and drinks to be brought in is not as liberal as pre-pandemic, but still far more liberal than what most MLB stadiums allow.   You can easily fit a sandwich and a generous portion of peanuts into a one-gallon bag, for example.  

5 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Did they have the bleacher deal last year or something similar ?

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

The policy allowing limited food and drinks to be brought in is not as liberal as pre-pandemic, but still far more liberal than what most MLB stadiums allow.   You can easily fit a sandwich and a generous portion of peanuts into a one-gallon bag, for example.  

28 teams last year allowed you to bring in food.Almost all about the same size in a clear bag.

The thing about the Orioles is they came out with a bag policy but have not updated the food and beverage  policy  Maybe the Orioles and the new vendor wants a bigger amount of food and beverages sold at the stadium 

Rays quietly change policy, no longer allow outside food - DRaysBay
https://www.draysbay.com/platform/amp/2022/5/26/23138856/are-the-rays-quietly-changing-their-outside-food-policy

3 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Yes,but I don't think at the beginning of the year.

Nevermind ,started at the beginning.of the year. 

As part of the 30**th** anniversary season, the Orioles will offer special ticket pricing throughout the season:

• $10 Eutaw Street Bleacher Seats**–** The Orioles will offer $10 seats in the Eutaw Street bleachers for each home game, Monday through Thursday, for the duration of the season. The seats are located in center field with a great view of the game action and steps away from Eutaw Street.
  • 1992 Pricing – During the team’s first homestand at Oriole Park, the Orioles are offering throwback 1992 pricing on tickets for games between April 12-17. For all eligible games, tickets are available at $4 for bleachers, $8 for reserve seats, and $12, $13, and $18 for box seats. Savings at each seating location range from approximately 50 percent to 85 percent. The special pricing is reflective of the same ticket prices that existed when the ballpark opened on April 6, 1992.

2 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Nevermind ,started at the beginning.of the year. 

As part of the 30**th** anniversary season, the Orioles will offer special ticket pricing throughout the season:

• $10 Eutaw Street Bleacher Seats**–** The Orioles will offer $10 seats in the Eutaw Street bleachers for each home game, Monday through Thursday, for the duration of the season. The seats are located in center field with a great view of the game action and steps away from Eutaw Street.
  • 1992 Pricing – During the team’s first homestand at Oriole Park, the Orioles are offering throwback 1992 pricing on tickets for games between April 12-17. For all eligible games, tickets are available at $4 for bleachers, $8 for reserve seats, and $12, $13, and $18 for box seats. Savings at each seating location range from approximately 50 percent to 85 percent. The special pricing is reflective of the same ticket prices that existed when the ballpark opened on April 6, 1992.

Ok. Thanks. Could not remember. 

Hoping that they go back to a two hour before game entry, or at the very least, 90 minutes.  With beltway traffic, I have to leave early to get there anyway, nothing worse than standing around the stadium for an extra hour when we could’ve been inside three years ago.