Introduction ( newbie )

PsychoBird68

Welcome folks!

Here seems as good a place also to say thanks also to the some dozens of you who have been here through the awful day in day out since the 2018 crash.     With any luck in the coming months and years, happier Orioles fans energized enough to find a place like here should skyrocket.

On 3/1/2023 at 9:05 AM, Frobby said:

Welcome, PaychoBird!  I’ve been to Cumberland a few times.  Home town to Sam Perlozzo and Leo Mazzone, if I recall correctly.  

I was thinking the other day that we should have a thread for new posters to introduce themselves.   We all were newbies once.  I’d love to go back and see what my first post was.   Probably some comment about whether we should be chasing Ivan Rodriguez in the 2003-04 offseason!

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts and I hope we’ll keep hearing from you!

You are correct, Sam and Leo are from the Cumberland area

On 3/1/2023 at 12:07 AM, PsychoBird68 said:

The talk was a top of the rotation pitcher and a middle of the order bat that would take professional abats from the left side. ( Carlos Rodon and JD Martinez )...

we need to have Hays and Mountcastle  breakout ...

Mateo and he has showed flashes of being a five tool player...

and we'll trade for Ohtani and win the WS and sign the later to a long term deal  :)                

Dream big! :)