How much of the WBC have you watched?

Frobby

How much of the WBC have you watched?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How much of the WBC have you watched?

• All or part of more than 3 gsmes
    • All or part of 2-3 games
    • All or part of 1 game
    • None yet, but I’ll watch some of the final
    • None, and I don’t plan to watch the final

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/22/23 at 21:37

Have to admit.  Watched a lot of the Dominican against Venezuela,  U.S. vs. Venezuela, U.S vs. Cuba, and Japan vs. Mexico.  Oh and Mexico against Venezuela.    I voted wrong.  That's more than 3.     Half of the fun is how much the crowd is into it.    

None. I can’t get into it because I can’t bring myself to root against the US, but I also don’t see the enjoyment of rooting for them either. I would probably love it if I were from another country though. Even with the Olympics, I can only get into it if there’s someone from Maryland to root for. 

I don’t have cable nor stream tv at the moment but have watched replays on YouTube.  I am away at Airbnb and no cable here but will watch delay on YouTube tonight while getting score updates.  If I am able to stay awake I will know final score beforehand.  😇

I voted wrong.  I haven’t watched any games live but have watched replays.

I've seen each USA game except for the Mexico loss. I've been a huge fan of the WBC concept since its inception. I don't love the timing of it, but I'm not sure there's a better solution. 

I like that it's getting bigger and bigger each time. It's fun to watch, and gave us one of my favorite highlights of all time when Jones robbed Manny in the 2017 WBC.

I have been busy and traveling and haven’t even thought too much about it but I saw Cuba was playing US on Sunday and watched the whole thing. Then watched the complete game last night, that was a great game and the starting pitchers were both great to watch. I will watch start to finish again tonight.